Seneca recognises people’s right to privacy regarding the use of personal information and that Seneca as a firm has a duty to keep any personal information it holds secure and to use it only for the purpose(s) intended.
The aim of this Policy is to set out the type of information that Seneca will obtain whilst carrying out its duties, how the information is used and the possible disclosure to third parties.
Information that we collect
When you visit our website, we do not collect personal information about you (such as name or contact details) unless you voluntarily submit them, for instance if you submit your details via the Contact Us page.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be relevant or of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or products.
If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide to you details of similar services, or other services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Speedwell Mill Tel: 01629 761700
Old Coach Road Email: firstname.lastname@example.org